• If you have a spouse living in Indonesia, and plan on living in Indonesia, this is for you. This KITAS is valid for 12 months and you may apply an additional time. After 24 months, you may apply for KITAP (see below).


    • Valid entry permit (For example, VOA/B211).

    • Marriage Certificate.

    • Bank account balance statement. 

    • CNI Letter.

    • Family Card and ID of your spouse.

    • Birth Certificate of your spouse. 

    • Passport valid for at least 18 months. 

    • Domicile letter from your Building Management. 

    • KITAS of your spouse (Spouse must have KITAS for at least two years)

    • IF spouse if holding Investor KITAS or working visa, additional documents required.

    • Sponsor letter from spouse. 

    • Civil Registration (STM, SKTT)

Privileges with Spouse Permit (C317)

  • May apply for Indonesian ID and Driver’s License.

  • May open local bank account. 

  • May have joint ownership of property with spouse.

  • Will have the right to work in Indonesia. 

  • Multiple entry


  • Initial

  • Renewal

Processing Time: 10-14 days. 

Please send inquiries to Hello@getvisatobali.com

Or by Whatsapp: +62 811 3941 6224